Chinese Investors Looking for Cheap US Real Estate

Thursday, March 5, 2009 8:54
Posted in category The Big Picture

Another youtube piece on the recent real estate buying trips, but unlike the previous clips/ news bits that have been released on the Soufun trip, this clip provides some live shots and interviews.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEVllh9b3r8[/youtube]

8 Responses to “Chinese Investors Looking for Cheap US Real Estate”

1. Shawn says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:42 pm

I wonder if this will be a round about solution to the U.S. real estate issue.

March 5th, 2009 at 8:10 pm

For some individuals looking to roll out from underneath an otherwise unsellable house, I guess it will be, but on a larger market basis… I highly doubt it.

3. skyann dorsett says:

September 13th, 2009 at 8:05 am

I work for a proeprty management firm as a Associate Broker buying and selling investment properties we have over 350 residential rentals we manage, I have been in Arizona for over 15 years I worked with an International Real Estate Firm for 14 years purchasing residential investment properties, selling and renting~ originally hailing from southern California~ I can help you find the right investment proeprty in the state of Arizona
    you can contact me at 602-739-1984 or email above address. I am looking forward to working with you

4. KT says:

October 18th, 2009 at 7:40 pm

I have a piece of land, 1.25 acre, in one of the states of New England of USA. It was a residential property, but is specially rezoned to light industrial use with about 1,400 sq ft. Currently there is a retail tenant. It is located along a major state highway with about 16,000 daily traffic counts in a growing community with a great potential of growth. Thank you very much.

5. steve lowther says:

November 29th, 2009 at 4:53 am

I have a number of beautiful 7+ acre building lots in the Champlain Valley of Vermont, within 20 minutes to Burlington(UVM, Champlain College) and Middlebury(Middlebury College) in addition to two beautiful homes. Please contact me for more details and photos. Looking forward to hearing from you–

6. SHERRY says:

December 17th, 2009 at 10:49 am

My investor and I have over 500 properties in the Evansville, IN. area. for cheap from under 30,000 or up to 150,000 or more. Our market does not change much during this reccession we only saw about a 2-3% drop. This is a family orientated place to live. Evansville, IN. is an excellent place to start investing and will be growing bigger and stronger. This city offers alot to the public, I would love to met you and offer my help to your organization. Sherry Walker ERA First Advantage Realty, Evansville, IN. 812- 604-0041

7. MRHH says:

January 11th, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Sherry, What type of commercial re-deployment opportunities exist in Evansville? Know the area/demos and are interested. Thanks.

8. SHERRY says:

January 14th, 2010 at 9:32 am

MRHH, the market is wide open for all types of redeployment. This is a versatile city. From Banks, auto, restaurants, industrial or medical the opportunity for growth with any company is above great here. The transition should be a fairly easy one. Its not a New York City, but its not small enough that it doesn’t leave room for growth. This city is well over due for investors to move in and exspand more growth here. It’s an untapped market to say and pricing is wonderful and stable here not like your larger cities. 812-604-0041. or [email protected]